GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about Maryo and Mario :)

Moderator: SMC Team

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby To4ooo4 » 30 Dec 2014 19:00

Guys! I'm back! Remember me? It's the guy that got banned for a week for insulting a moderator (it was a quite serious insult... :pshroom: ) ? The guy who used to one of the most active members? THE GUY THAT STARTED A WAR WITH DEVED?! Seriously, I'm suprised if nobody remembers me (I'm a veteran here, though if that's an actual site status (I haven't posted on here in ages) , I don't have it) ... I mean, I'm the one who insulting a moderator, started a war with DevEd (had nothing to do with flame war(s) ) , used to be an extremely frequent poster, and sent 2 rage and 1 friendly e-Mails and got one reply (non-automated, it was the friendly one) (though that's quite recent and didn't tell anybody online 'til now) ! Also, new bots sighted:
Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]
Any ideas on their forum username(s) ?

Edit: Some spambots found with their usernames:
FZqxSWqwnf
Robertor
MichaelVOB
cpwsbzrdpwav
ChesterVile
Pitiful Heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts. The rage of the Keyblade releases those hearts. They gather in darkness, masterless and free, until they weave together to make
KINGDOM HEARTS

~T2
http://nightmareshadowninja.boards.net/
To4ooo4
Gee red
Gee red

Re: GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby datahead » 01 Jan 2015 02:39

Welcome back, To4ooo4. Yes, I remember you.

I just banned a spam bot that was racking up posts. Unfortunately, we can't delete all messages for a bot at once because the last time Quintus did this, it crashed the forum and left residual posting junk from the poster on the boards. Thus it can be a bit tedious to fully wipe out the posts for these bots.

Also...log onto our new forum! :P
datahead
SMC Team
SMC Team

Return to General