Goo Maryo Things: Please Create cause I can't.

Propose new features or changes.

Moderators: SMC Team, MVP

Goo Maryo Things: Please Create cause I can't.

Postby To4ooo4 » 13 Nov 2011 22:07

These are some things in Secret Maryo Chronicles that would be happy if anybody makes them for use in the level editor. I can not make them because I do not know how to make objects or power ups or enemies and more types of things (No, I don't mean Place In A Level. I mean create.). I will describe how I want them to be.

1. A Power up, Called Slime Mushroom, Turns Maryo into a Maryo made out of green goo, can go through Goo Maryo Blocks (See 2. .), Makes Maryo move slower, Makes Maryo Jump a lot lower, takes 5 hits for Goo Maryo to go back to Maryo's Standard form.

2. A type of block, Called Goo Maryo Blocks, Only Goo Maryo can pass through these blocks, Can not jump through, Can not be destroyed, Has The Color Of Green, Has the shape of a square (like most blocks).

3. A type of warp, has the word goo on it, Is a warp pipe with the warp coming with it, only Goo Maryo can use these warp pipes, Called Goo Maryo Warp, Please make an up way, a down way, a left way, and a right way.

If anyone makes any of these, please friend me, but let me know first. Thanks!
Pitiful Heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts. The rage of the Keyblade releases those hearts. They gather in darkness, masterless and free, until they weave together to make
KINGDOM HEARTS

~T2
http://nightmareshadowninja.boards.net/
To4ooo4
Gee red
Gee red

Re: Goo Maryo Things: Please Create cause I can't.

Postby Luiji » 14 Nov 2011 00:13

These are cool sounding features, but sadly I do not think they will be implemented for awhile because most of the coders (including myself) lack the time for it.
Custom Built IBM-Compatible (Arch Linux w/ KDE)
Dell Vostro (Windows 7)
Dell Inspiron 1440 (Windows Server 2003, Debian w/ KDE)
Dell Inspiron 11z (Linux Mint)
Luiji
MVP
MVP

Re: Goo Maryo Things: Please Create cause I can't.

Postby To4ooo4 » 14 Nov 2011 00:29

Thanks. Well, I don't care if they take a long time. I just hope someone makes them. Oh and guess what! You posted the day this topic was made!
Pitiful Heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts. The rage of the Keyblade releases those hearts. They gather in darkness, masterless and free, until they weave together to make
KINGDOM HEARTS

~T2
http://nightmareshadowninja.boards.net/
To4ooo4
Gee red
Gee red

Return to Feature Requests