Hey

Everything else.

Moderators: SMC Team, MVP

Hey

Postby Dr. Luygi » 06 Nov 2014 00:59

Dr. Luygi was here, FluXy smells. When is 2.0 going to be released? It's been, what, 4 years now? Did Quintus fully take over or what?

But yeah, if you guys could post your skypes ITT so I can nostalgia at the fact that SMC will forever be at 1.9/2.0.0.0.0.0 beta or how horrible/low quality my old posts are or any other stuff, that would be cool, thanks.

by the way just ignore whatever the hell i was going on about in 2011. My little pony meme show or whatever, because that's all it was. A "le meme" (as I like to put it) like the coolface or the FUUU rage guy.

Anyone here play smash bros or bullet hells?
Hello again, old friend.
Dr. Luygi
Gee red
Gee red

Re: Hey

Postby datahead » 06 Nov 2014 01:28

When is 2.0 going to be released? It's been, what, 4 years now? Did Quintus fully take over or what?

Yes, Quintus is now the project lead (and Luiji the Vice President). You can see the progress by going to the issue tracker at https://github.com/Secretchronicles/TSC/issues, then clicking on "Milestones" then clicking on "release2.0.0". When all release 2.0.0 tasks are done (and once we do a final build and deploy it in all distribution channels), release 2.0 will be done. We decided to go ahead and purge Mario based assets because we finally got a hold of artists/musicians, and we're trying to finish up some bug fixing. More bugs had accumulated because there were 5 some years of development, and we are aware of more of them because there has been a focus on beta testing for a bit now.

Also, come join us at http://forum.secretchronicles.de/forums and https://github.com/Secretchronicles/TSC/issues -- this forum is dying down, unfortunately. Spam bots are on the rise in this forum and may sneak up on you :) Our IRC channel is now #secretchronicles on freenode.net. We'd love to get feedback or help with level building/beta testing.

Anyone here play smash bros or bullet hells?

I've had a recent obsession with Smash Brothers music. I don't own any recent Nintendo consoles, but I do have Super Smash Brothers Melee on Game Cube somewhere. Whenever I finish grad school, I will have to go buy some used consoles and games and experience some of the games I've been missing out on...
datahead
SMC Team
SMC Team

Postby Dr. Luygi » 08 Nov 2014 08:19

Okay, cool. I'll check out that other forum when I have the chance.

I haven't really played SMC for 3-4 years because I basically dropped all interest after my old (as in, mid to late 00's old) windoze XP dell desktop with a whopping 512 MEGABYTES OF RAM HELL YEAH* basically shit the bed and I had to reinstall the OS while losing all of my levels and such. I might make a level or two, but I really just came around to say hi.

*it ran SMC at silky smooth 20 FPS guise it was really powerful for the time

I'm not gonna get lolb& for saying "da s-wurd" or anything, right? Or should I be careful to not offend the spambots?

Glad Quint picked up SMC though. He's always been a cool guy from what I remember.
Hello again, old friend.
Dr. Luygi
Gee red
Gee red

Postby datahead » 09 Nov 2014 06:30

I might make a level or two, but I really just came around to say hi.

If you make a level, we can try to include it. See if you can include any new features. We're glad you came by again.

I'm not gonna get lolb& for saying "da s-wurd" or anything, right?

A lot of people, including the contributors themselves, use language sometimes. It might be good to think about creating a kids section in the forums, but it's not worth it for anyone to get worked up over this.

Okay, cool. I'll check out that other forum when I have the chance.

Drop in some time. You're also just welcome to hang out on the forums / IRC.
datahead
SMC Team
SMC Team

Return to Off-Topic